261 brightly colored pictures from A to Z _ 135 color pictures and 126 black and white pictures. 3 to 6 images for each letter.
Here are a few ideas you can use in your classroom with this gigantic set of images:
- alphabet bulletin boards
- alphabet signs
- letter sound activities
- telling stories
- guessing games (I am holding something you can (eat/read/wear).
(Please check the IMAGES List below for the full list of pictures.)
PICTURE SIZE and QUALITY
The pictures are saved at about 4 inches (length and/or width) at a high resolution (300 DPI), so you can enlarge them, and reduce them and they will still be clear and crisp.
The backgrounds are transparent so they can be layered in projects or used on colored paper.
There are 3 - 6 individual images for each letter. Color words and number words are included. Some images include singular and plural variations. 11 shapes representing 11 colors are included. One outlined color image shape is included in the black/white image file.)
261 pictures from A to Z
135 color pictures
126 black and white pictures
- a apple, angel, apple, apron, astronaut
- b ball, balloons, bathtub, bee, books, brown, black, blue
- c car, cat, cloud, crayon
- d dinosaur, dog, door, duck
- e egg, eight, elephant, envelope
- f feather, feet 2, feet, fence, fish, five, four, frog, foot (blk/wht only)
- g gift, glasses, glue, grapes, gray, green
- h hammer, hands, hand (blk/wht only), hat, heart, hot dog
- i ice cream, ice, inchworm, ink
- j Jack in the Box, jacket, jar, jellyfish, jet
- k kangaroo, ketchup, key, keys, kite
- l ladder, leaf, leaves, lemon, lion
- m mailbox, map, milk, mouse
- n nails, necklace, needles, nine, note, numbers
- o octopus, olives, ostrich, owl, orange, one
- p peanut, pencil, pig, pumpkin, pink, purple
- q quail, queen, question, quilt
- r rabbit, rain, rainbow, refrigerator, rocking chair, red
- s seven, shoe, six, snail, spider, sun
- t three, tooth/teeth, toothbrush, treasure, tree, turtle
- u ukulele, umbrella, underwear, unicorn, United States
- v valentine, vase, vegetables, vest
- w watermelon, whale, whistle, window, white
- x X marks the spot, x-ray, xylophone
- y Yak, yarn, Yo-Yo, yolk, yellow
- z zebra, zipper, zig zag, zero
Please be sure that you have an application to open this file type (zip file) before downloading and/or purchasing.
How Do You Receive Your Products
Once a download is purchased, you will receive an email with a link to your product.
Hello and Welcome,
Whether you DIY with clip art or you prefer ready-to-use - WELCOME! Karen’s Kids products are decorated with kids...kids with band-aids, untied shoes, and sticky fingers. Karen’s Kids products are created for teachers and parents by a mom, grandma, and teacher. I hope Karen’s Kids printables and ready-to-use will be as much fun for you to use as they are for me to create. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have about your product.
Karen’s Kids Studio
Copyright ©Karen’s Kids. All rights reserved by the author/illustrator, Karen Frandsen. This product may be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one person, school, organization, or classroom, and/or sharing is prohibited.
USE OF CLIP ART IMAGES: Non-commercial (not for sale) documents created by the purchaser that include Karen’s Kids images may be distributed by the purchaser in an email or google classroom or over the Internet AS LONG AS THE SITE IS PASSWORD PROTECTED.
USE OF PRINTABLE PRODUCTS: Karen’s Kids Ready-to-Use, printable products may be distributed by the purchaser in an email or google classroom or over the Internet AS LONG AS THE SITE IS PASSWORD PROTECTED.
Karen’s Kids images MAY NOT be posted anywhere including, but not limited to, a network, modem, Internet or web page IN THEIR ORIGINAL FORMAT. Any reproduction beyond these expressed limits is strictly prohibited without the written permission of Karen’s Kids Studio.™ Please contact Karen’s Kids company for more information.
Links you might be interested in: