Recognize kids on Valentine's Day with joke bookmarks. Generate giggles! The kids love sharing the jokes and riddles. Attach a new pencil or candy for an extra treat.
Eight different designs. 9 pages. Each 8 1/2 X 11 inch page includes eight bookmarks. Each bookmark measures approximately 2 inches X 5 inches. Print on card stock. Cut on guidelines. Laminate for extra strength.
Hand out as holiday gifts, desk surprises or pack in a lunch box. Sure to get the giggles going.
Eight pages each with its own design. One variety page with 8 designs
- What did the Valentine Card say to the stamp?
- What kind of flowers do you never give on Valentine’s Day?
- What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine’s Day?
- Do skunks celebrate Valentine’s Day?
- What did the light bulb say to the other light bulb?
- What did the bee say to his Valentine?
- What did the octopus say to his Valentine?
- Where do hot dogs take their Valentine’s Day dates?
Get your MONTHLY CLIP ART FREEBIES
I hope Karen’s Kids Monthly Clip Art Freebie program will help to encourage teachers to use clip art. CONTACT ME to let me know if you would like to be notified when the free clip art if posted.
Top 12 Uses for Clip Art in the Classroom
- Make your own activities and worksheets
- Make lessons that you have always wanted but couldn’t find
- Create spelling handouts, quizzes and tests with cute graphics
- Design your classroom blog (If copyrighted - get permission)
- Students use clip art in creative writing, book reports, dioramas
- You and/or the kids can design a fun classroom newsletter
- Make smart board interactive lessons
- Design classroom schedules
- Design reminder cards for kids with speech or other special classes
- Create one-of-a-kind, personalized thank you notes to volunteers
- Decorate the rules of your classroom with fun images
- Organize your classroom with unique bin labels, folder labels and more
How Do You Receive Your Products
Once a download is purchased, you will receive an email with a link to your product.
Hello and Welcome,
Whether you DIY with clip art or you prefer ready to use - WELCOME! Karen’s Kids products are decorated with kids...kids with band aids, untied shoes, and sticky fingers. Karen’s Kids products are created for teachers and parents by a mom, grandma, and teacher. I hope Karen’s Kids printables and ready-to-use will be as much fun for you to use as they are for me to create. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have about your product.
Karen’s Kids Studio
Copyright ©Karen’s Kids. All rights reserved by the author/illustrator, Karen Frandsen. This product may be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one person, school, organization, or classroom, and/or sharing is prohibited.
USE OF CLIP ART IMAGES: Non-commercial (not for sale) documents created by the purchaser that include Karen’s Kids images may be distributed by the purchaser in an email or google classroom or over the Internet AS LONG AS THE SITE IS PASSWORD PROTECTED.
USE OF PRINTABLE PRODUCTS: Karen’s Kids Ready-to-Use, printable products may be distributed by the purchaser in an email or google classroom or over the Internet AS LONG AS THE SITE IS PASSWORD PROTECTED.
Karen’s Kids images MAY NOT be posted anywhere including, but not limited to, a network, modem, Internet or web page IN THEIR ORIGINAL FORMAT. Any reproduction beyond these expressed limits is strictly prohibited without the written permission of Karen’s Kids Studio.™ Please contact Karen’s Kids company for more information.
Links you might be interested in: