Karen's Kids multicultural clip art kids are participating in activities that demonstrate a specific subject or classroom activity that you might schedule during the day.
161 clip art images in rectangle text boxes and text PLUS images with blank text boxes for you to type in the text that fits your needs. The best thing about this clip art set is that you can enlarge and reduce the size of the images to fit your space.
3 different sets included:
Kids engaged in activities (Images only). Use these kids to create your own unique event or schedule cards. Create text box shapes or just use the images to make reminder notes, word cards and so much more. Enlarge of reduce the images to fit your needs.
Kids plus a text box with an event or subject typed in. This set is ready to use. Enlarge or reduce the images to fit your space.
- Kids with a text box for you to fill in. The text boxes are ready for you to type in your own events and subjects. Each image can be used for multiple events/subjects.
Also use this set for reading readiness in pre-K, K, ESL/ELL or use in first grade remediation.
Display on bulletin boards, make student sets, create matching games and so much more!
(This set also comes in a ready-to-print version: DAILY SCHEDULE CARDS.)
161 Clipart Images Enlarge or reduce any of the images to fit your spaces and projects. Overlap images to create unique and creative illustrations.
53 full color kids that demonstrate a particular activity or subject. The images are versatile and can be used for many different subjects. Use these kids to create your own word cards or activity pages. Enlarge or reduce them to fit your needs.
54 kids with rectangular boxes without text so you can type in your own scheduled events.
54 kids with rectangular boxes that include text. Topics Announcements Arrival Art Assembly Bell Work Birthday Buddies Calendar Centers Choir Church Circle Time Class Meeting Clean Up Computers Counselor
- Announcements (child reading long note)
- Arrival (student with papers and backpack)
- Art (crayons, scissors, paint brushes)
- Art 2 (student dripping paint brush, artist smock and hat)
- Assembly ( 2 students sitting)
- Bell Work (bell and 2 students peeking over)
- Birthday ( child holding child-make birthday cake)
- Buddies (2 students - one standing, one sitting)
- Calendar (child facing a calendar)
- Centers (child creating)
- Choir (2 singing kids)
- Church (kneeling, praying child)
- Circle Time (2 children holding a circle)
- Class Meeting (2 seated students raising their hands)
- Clean Up (child holding toys)
- Computers (2 children facing a computer)
- Counselor (child holding papers and pencil)
- Dismissal (child with backpack filled with supplies)
- Drama (child with boa, big hat)
- Field Trip (bus with kids)
- Fire Drill (student dressed as fireperson)
- Flag (large flag)
- Free Choice (happy child thinking about what do choose)
- Geography (child holding globe)
- Gym (child hanging on pull-up bar)
- Important Announcement (child sitting on stool making announcements)
- Language Arts (students with paper and pencil)
- Lunch (child looking at sandwich, fruit, veggies)
- Math (2 students writing on board)
- Morning Work (large sunshine)
- Music (2 children singing)
- Nap Time (child yawning)
- Nurse (child-nurse with stethoscope)
- Physical Education (child on large colorful ball)
- Phonics (child writing vowels on board)
- Quiet Time (child sitting quietly)
- Reading (2 children reading)
- Recess (child jumping rope)
- Science (student holding worm)
- Shared Writing (child holding large pencil and paper)
- Sharing (child holding things they are sharing)
- Snack Time (child holding large apple)
- Social Studies (explorer with spy glass in boat)
- Special Event (large grandfather clock)
- Special Event 2 (marching child)
- Spelling (child with words above head)
- Study Hall (child ready to study)
- Surprise (child with magic wand)
- Technology (child sitting in front of computer with sign TECHNOLOGY)
- Walk (4 children walking)
- Welcome (child raising hands, welcoming visitors)
- Whole Group (4 kids arm in arm)
- Write and Share (child sharing story
How Do You Receive Your Products
Once a download is purchased, you will receive an email with a link to your product.
Hello and Welcome,
Whether you DIY with clip art or you prefer ready to use - WELCOME! Karen’s Kids products are decorated with kids...kids with band aids, untied shoes, and sticky fingers. Karen’s Kids products are created for teachers and parents by a mom, grandma, and teacher. I hope Karen’s Kids printables and ready-to-use will be as much fun for you to use as they are for me to create. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have about your product.
Karen’s Kids Studio
Copyright ©Karen’s Kids. All rights reserved by the author/illustrator, Karen Frandsen. This product may be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one person, school, organization, or classroom, and/or sharing is prohibited.
USE OF CLIP ART IMAGES: Non-commercial (not for sale) documents created by the purchaser that include Karen’s Kids images may be distributed by the purchaser in an email or google classroom or over the Internet AS LONG AS THE SITE IS PASSWORD PROTECTED.
USE OF PRINTABLE PRODUCTS: Karen’s Kids Ready-to-Use, printable products may be distributed by the purchaser in an email or google classroom or over the Internet AS LONG AS THE SITE IS PASSWORD PROTECTED.
Karen’s Kids images MAY NOT be posted anywhere including, but not limited to, a network, modem, Internet or web page IN THEIR ORIGINAL FORMAT. Any reproduction beyond these expressed limits is strictly prohibited without the written permission of Karen’s Kids Studio.™ Please contact Karen’s Kids company for more information.
Links you might be interested in: