Brighten your communications, and forms, decorate your room and send smiles along with your projects with colorful monthly clip art headers. Each month is a new and unique illustration for that month.
3 variations to choose from. This is a great way to highlight special events, monthly news, or occasions that only occur that month. Decorate bulletin boards, flyers, activity pages - any communication!
NEW I added 12 new images to this set. These 12 images have a transparent background (without the rectangular colored box) so you can print on colored paper. October for example looks so bright and colorful printed on orange paper...Try JULY on blue!
What creative projects did you come up with?
HAPPY CREATING with CLIP ART!
CREATING with CLIP ART Enlarge the images for bulletin board displays, make desk labels, bin labels, and door signs, and create posters and all kinds of crafts. The images have been prepared so they can be enlarged in size, reduced, and reflected. The PNG images have a transparent background so you can layer the images or place the images on patterned paper and even photographs.
File Type: Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
- January: Snowballs and happy snow people dressed in mittens, hats, and winter scarves
- February: Valentines galore and a mailbox full of letters
- March: What is March without a Leprechaun, clovers, and a pot of gold
- April: April showers and some cute chicks (the kind with feathers) playing in the grass
- May: Lots of flowers springing up all over
- June: A treasure chest, the ocean, and a pirate help get summer off to a great start
- July: Red, white and blue, and shooting stars to celebrate July
- August: Lazy, hazy, crazy summer days, a few bugs and lots of flowers
- September: Books and kids help get the new school year started
- October: Fall is all about pumpkins, scarecrows, and a spider or two
- November: Pilgrims and stalks of wheat decorate the November header
- December: You can almost feel winter. Kids with mittens, hats, and scarves are ready for a snowball fight.
How Do You Receive Your Products:
Once a download is purchased, you will receive an email with a link to your product.
Hello and Welcome,
Whether you DIY with clip art or you prefer ready-to-use - WELCOME! Karen’s Kids products are decorated with kids...kids with band-aids, untied shoes, and sticky fingers. Karen’s Kids products are created for teachers and parents by a mom, grandma, and teacher. I hope Karen’s Kids printables and ready-to-use will be as much fun for you to use as they are for me to create. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have about your product.
Karen’s Kids Studio
Copyright ©Karen’s Kids. All rights reserved by the author/illustrator, Karen Frandsen. This product may be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one person, school, organization, or classroom, and/or sharing is prohibited.
USE OF CLIP ART IMAGES: Non-commercial (not for sale) documents created by the purchaser that include Karen’s Kids images may be distributed by the purchaser in an email or google classroom or over the Internet AS LONG AS THE SITE IS PASSWORD PROTECTED.
USE OF PRINTABLE PRODUCTS: Karen’s Kids Ready-to-Use, printable products may be distributed by the purchaser in an email or google classroom or over the Internet AS LONG AS THE SITE IS PASSWORD PROTECTED.
Karen’s Kids images MAY NOT be posted anywhere including, but not limited to, a network, modem, Internet or web page IN THEIR ORIGINAL FORMAT. Any reproduction beyond these expressed limits is strictly prohibited without the written permission of Karen’s Kids Studio.™ Please contact Karen’s Kids company for more information.
Links you might be interested in: