2. Karen’s Kids Studio Web Site Content. All content on Karen’s Kids Studio Web sites, including artwork, graphics, images, screen shots, text, digitally downloadable files, trademarks, logos, product and character names, and slogans are property of Karen’s Kids Studio. No content from any Karen’s Kids Web site or site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Karen’s Kids may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without the authorized and express written approval of Karen’s Kids Studio. No commercial use, resale, copying or exploitation of material from the Site is permitted without the express written permission of Karen’s Kids Studio and any other applicable copyright owner. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are expressly reserved to Karen’s Kids.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties. The materials on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Karen’s Kids Studio disclaims all warranties express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Karen’s Kids Studio expressly disclaims any warranty that the functions contained in the materials appearing on this site will be uninterrupted or free of errors, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes this site available are free of viruses or other harmful elements. Karen’s Kids Studio makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the use of the materials appearing on this site with regard to their correctness, reliability, accuracy, or otherwise. Neither Karen’s Kids Studio nor its affiliated or related companies or its content providers shall be responsible or liable to any person, firm, or corporation for any loss, damage, injury, claim, or liability of any kind or character based on or resulting from any information contained on this site.
4. Content of Submissions. The user shall not submit to this site any materials which (a) live, defame, invade privacy, or are obscene or pornographic; (b) infringe the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of any third party; (c) violate any law or regulation; (d) advocate illegal activity; or (e) advertise or otherwise solicit funds or are a solicitation for goods or services. The user agrees to indemnify Karen’s Kids Studio, Karen’s Kids and its officers, directors, employees, and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting form user’s submission of any materials in violation of the foregoing restrictions.
6. Violations of these Terms of the Law. Karen’s Kids Studio reserves the right to investigate and to involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities, and to pursue a civil lawsuit or criminal prosecution for any alleged or actual harmful or illegal activities involving any of the Site. Karen’s Kids Studio reserves the right, at any time, to modify, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site, with or without notice. Your access to any and all Karen’s Kids Studio sites may be terminated immediately without notice from us if in our sole discretion you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms. Upon termination, you must cease use of the Site and destroy all materials obtained from the Site and all copies thereof. Karen’s Kids Studio shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Site.
7. Governing Law; Invalidity of Separable Provisions; Entire Agreement. The Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, without regard to conflict of law principals. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the appropriate state and federal courts in the State of California with respect to claims you may have under these Terms. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Karen’s Kids Studio with respect to its subject matter, superseding any prior oral or written agreements relating to such subject matter. The failure of Karen’s Kids Studio to enforce any rights or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver os such right or provision. Is a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms to be invalid, the court should endeavor to give effect tot the parties’ intentions to the maximum extent consistent with applicable law, and the other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. This agreement contains the entire understanding of Karen’s Kids and user with respect to its subject matter.