Please make sure you have an UNZIP PROGRAM on your computer.
Karen's Kids products are zipped digital downloads. The zipped files are compressed files that REQUIRE UNZIPPING. Computers without a zip program may not recognize the files or you may receive a FILE NOT FOUND message.
If you have a zip/unzip program on your computer your product will download. Here's what you do next:
For PC users:
- Find the folder you want to unzip. Right click on it and select “Extract All.”
- In the “Select a File and Destination” window, click “browse” to choose where the unzipped files should be stored. By default, Windows unzips compressed files to their original location.
- Click “Extract” to unzip the files. Depending on how many files are present and the overall size of the folder, you might have to wait a few minutes for the process to complete. When finished, your files should be uncompressed and ready to use
For MAC users:
The zipped file may be in your “downloads file” in the hard drive or on your desktop. Click the zip icon (the image with the zipper) and the file unzips and appears as a regular file with the product name below.
TWO WAYS TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES:
1) DOWNLOAD IMMEDIATELY: After you make a purchase you will see a confirmation page with a rotating button:
When the button stops rotating (moments) you will see a DOWNLOAD NOW button. Click it to download your products.
2) DOWNLOAD FROM YOUR EMAIL: You will also receive a download notification email from Karen's Kids store and/or PayPal. Click the View your order to see, and download your products from the email (see below):
I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND MY DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION EMAIL.
- Make sure you have an unzip program. They are free and usually included with Macs.
- Check your spam or junk inbox. If you use Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs.
- Check your downloads folder and look for the product name and/or type the name of one of the products in your computer's search bar.
I’m having trouble downloading my files.
If nothing happens when you click the download links, it’s possible that there’s an issue with your web browser or you may not have a program that unzips your file.
If you still can't open the file, please contact us for further assistance: Karen's Kids Studio Contact Us
If you continue to have trouble...
If you continue to have trouble, please contact Karen's Kids Studio Contact Us.