Thank you for your interest in Karen's Kids Digital Clip Art. You may recognize these kids. They live in your classroom, in your home, down the street and across the globe. They step in puddles, track mud in the house, sing, cry, giggle and talk to their toys.
As of February 2020 we have added some clip art sets that can now be used by teachers and crafters to create products that they design and sell. The purchase of a clipart set allows the purchaser use of the images in their products according to the terms below.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
Karen’s Kids digital clip art designs and illustrations are the creative property of Karen Frandsen of Karen’s Kids Studio and are protected by United States copyright law. If a Karen’s Kids digital clip art set includes a Single-Seller Link in the description it can be used by the purchaser in their derivative designs according to the terms in this agreement. *This license does not apply to publishers, manufacturers or mass production.
If you are using the clipart for personal use, at home use, or in your own classroom, you may use the clip art for just about anything. The items you create for personal, classroom, or home use however may not be sold, distributed, shared or included in any products.
SINGLE-USER COMMERCIAL USES ALLOWED
- Activities, lessons, worksheets, games
- Part of a collection, self-published work or a kit (not the main component)
- Smart Board and Power Point usage (images must be flattened into the back ground - no loose files please).
- Crafts (as long as it is a minor element and not the main part of the project).
- PDF files: All Images must be SECURED in PDF files.
- Content images (images of the “Derivative Designs” but not Karen’s Kids images individually) may be used in purchaser's Web, or blog, or selling venue. Karen’s Kids graphics, the “Images” may not be posted on a network, modem, Internet, nor webpage in their original form.
- Images must be protected when used in product development: flattened, reduced image size, etc.
- Commercial credit is required on all items
- Please read COPYRIGHT and CREDIT (below) for specific guidelines.
SAMPLES OF SELLING SITES
- Teachers Pay Teachers
- Teachers Notebook
- Personal Websites
- Personal Blogs
TERM OF USE
RESTRICTIONS: Images may NOT be used for the following:
- May not be shared, nor re-distributed in their original format. The Copyrighted illustrations are design tools/components only.
- May not sell, share, loan, rent, redistribute, resell, borrow nor transfer Karen’s Kids illustrations.
- May not post images anywhere including, but not limited to, a network, modem, Internet or web page in their original format.
- May not use images on any computers other than those of the purchaser.
- May not be used in business logos
- May not be used as part of a scrapbook kit, embroidery design, rubber stamp, SVG cutting files, stickers, or any product where the image is the main part of the project.
- May not be used for T-shirts, clothing or similar items (See School Use License)
- May not be used for digital backgrounds, websites, blog templates.
- May not be used for such things as iPhones, Ipads, Tablets, apps
- May not edit or change the images excepting for enlarging and reducing them.
- May not be used for coloring pages or any items where the image is the main component of the project.
- May not be used for Online presentations.
- May not be used for obscene, defamatory, libelous or immoral works or for any other purpose which is prohibited by law
COPYRIGHT and CREDIT
CONTACT ME: I hope Karen’s Kids Characters add smiles and giggles to your eye-popping creations! Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about your project or use of Karen’s Kids images.
Karen’s Kids Studio