This 143 piece brightly colored (and black/white) clip art calendar set is perfect for annual, monthly or weekly schedules and all kinds of communications but that's not all, teachers use the calendars for students to summarize daily events, describe new learning and develop creative writing skills. Blank templates and clip art images have been added so you can create your own designs too.
Add these clip art calendars to your favorite typing program and print them out or add text, directions, schedules. So easy, and so much fun to use!
Template Format and Description
Images will fit on 11 X 8.5 pages. Images are 300dpi and saved in PNG format. Pull into your typing program, enlarge or reduce to fit your needs. Remember to scale the images proportionally.
Annual Calendars (Full color and black/white) (2 annual pages)
- 1 annual page with images and text
- 1 annual page with images only
Monthly Pages (Full color and black/white) (14 monthly pages)
- 12 monthly pages with images
- 1 monthly template (blank)
- 1 monthly template with week names
5-Day Weekly Pages (Full color and black/white) (15 5-day weekly pages)
- 12 5-day weekly pages with images that suggest a season but, can be used any time of year
- 1 5-day weekly page for anytime
- 1 5-day weekly templates with week day names only
- 1 5-day weekly template without text or images
7-Day Weekly Pages (Full color and black/white) (15 7-day weekly pages)
- 12 7-day weekly pages with images that suggest a season but, can be used anytime of year
- 1 7-day weekly page for anytime
- 1 5-day weekly template with weekday names only
- 1 5-day weekly template without text or image
Calendar Themes (Full color and 48 black/white)
Images may vary in black and white, color, weekly and monthly pages.
- SEPT: Kids, books, numbers and letters
- OCT: Pumpkins, scarecrow, kids
- NOV: Cornucopia, apples, kids
- DEC: Teddy bears, kids
- JAN: Snowmen, kids bundled up
- FEB: Hearts, kids holding hearts
- MAR: Leprechaun kids, clovers, rainbow
- APR: Colorful eggs, rain showers
- MAY: Sunflowers, kids
- JUN: Summer sign, boating, bugs and kids
- JUL: Red, white, blue poppers, flag, kids
- AUG: Sailboat and kids, umbrella, sand, sunny weather
- Anytime: Row of all kinds of kids
Clip Art Images (49 Full color and 48 black/white)
97 clip art images to use in your blank templates
- 3 Flowers
- 5 Flowers
- Apple Basket
- Apple and Boy
- Apples for Teacher
- Basket of Eggs
- Big Flower
- Blank Box and Child 1
- Blank Box and Child 2
- Blank Box and Child 3
- Blank Box and Child 4
- Blank Box and Child 5
- Cozy Snow Hat 2(Color Only)
- Cozy Snow Hat
- Cracked Egg
- Decorated Eggs
- Frog in a Pond
- Hat Scarf Snow
- Holly 1
- Horn of Plenty
- Lady Bug and Flower
- Leprechaun Hat
- Listening Boy
- Little Frog
- Lots of Books
- Paper and Pencil Girl
- Pencil Girl
- Pot of Gold
- Pumpkins Three
- Ready to Work
- Row of Kids
- Smell the Flowers
- St Patrick’s Day
- Summer Sign
- Teddy Bear Row
- Teddy Bear Tumble
Teacher uses: .
- Communicate to parents
- Create schedules for the year, month or week
- Post or send to parents
- Design a word-a-day for 5 days
- Students write their definitions
- Create templates that prompt students to summarize each day
- Create templates that prompt students to summarize curriculum for that day
- Use the weekly calendars to create math, reading, or science journals
- Create a template for a special events (Mother’s Day)
- Write something about the topic (Mother) each day for 5 days. This gift should make Mom smile!
- Summarize the day on weekly calendars
- Write your goals on the weekly or monthly templates
- Write out your schedule; homework, sports, special classes, events
- Do 5 - 10 minute quick-writes, on any topic on weekly calendars
How Do You Receive Your Products: Once a download is purchased, you will receive an email with a link to your product. This is a ZIP (compressed) file. Please make sure you have the ability to open it.
Hello and Welcome,
Whether you DIY with clip art or you prefer ready to use - WELCOME! Karen’s Kids products are decorated with kids...kids with band aids, untied shoes, and sticky fingers. Karen’s Kids products are created for teachers and parents by a mom, grandma, and teacher. I hope Karen’s Kids printables and ready-to-use will be as much fun for you to use as they are for me to create. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have about your product.
Karen’s Kids Studio
Copyright ©Karen’s Kids. All rights reserved by the author/illustrator, Karen Frandsen. This product may be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one person, school, organization, or classroom, and/or sharing is prohibited.
USE OF CLIP ART IMAGES: Non-commercial (not for sale) documents created by the purchaser that include Karen’s Kids images may be distributed by the purchaser in an email or google classroom or over the Internet AS LONG AS THE SITE IS PASSWORD PROTECTED.
USE OF PRINTABLE PRODUCTS: Karen’s Kids Ready-to-Use, printable products may be distributed by the purchaser in an email or google classroom or over the Internet AS LONG AS THE SITE IS PASSWORD PROTECTED.
Karen’s Kids images MAY NOT be posted anywhere including, but not limited to, a network, modem, Internet or web page IN THEIR ORIGINAL FORMAT. Any reproduction beyond these expressed limits is strictly prohibited without the written permission of Karen’s Kids Studio.™ Please contact Karen’s Kids company for more information.
Links you might be interested in: