Karen's Kids Studio
Add the clip art set to your cart when you purchase the Agreement.
Karen’s Kids products and digital clip art designs and illustrations are the creative property of Karen Frandsen of Karen’s Kids Studio and are protected by United States copyright law.
- This Agreement allows the purchaser to download Karen's Kids Clipart sets to their school computers and/or school network lab for use on projects for that school-site. Sites must be password protected and not available to the public.
- The purchaser may not resell, share or distribute Karen’s Kids Images nor the items that the Images appear on or in to anyone other than the teachers, staff, employees and parents at that school site.
- Teachers, staff, employees and volunteers at that site my use the images in projects for that school site only.
- Images can be downloaded to school site computers only. Individuals must purchase their own sets of clipart for use on personal computers.
2. SCHOOL SITE RESPONSIBILITIES
After purchase, the product set or the clip art set may be downloaded to school-site computers or school network labs that are password protect for use by teachers, staff and volunteers as follows:
- PDF files: All Images must be SECURED in PDF files.
- Karen’s Kids graphics, may not be posted on a network, modem, Internet, nor web page in their original form excepting as specified in this document.
- Images must be protected when used in flyers or communications: flattened, reduced image size, etc.
- Excepting for enlarging or reducing the images, users may not change, distort or alter images in any way.
The school site may use Karen’s Kids clip art set on school site websites and teacher websites at that school site according to the conditions listed below:
- Images must be reduced in size and protected so they cannot be ‘pulled’ or downloaded from the internet. Use a watermark, reduce resolution, include copy right notice.
- The following notice must appear on all website pages containing the images as follows:
- Excepting for enlarging or reducing the images, the images may not be changed, distorted or altered in any way
- Websites on which the images appear may not be transferred unless Karen's Kids images are removed.
- School site websites and teacher websites in which the images appear must be password protected and not available to the public.
May not use images on any computers other than those specified in this agreement
May not use images as part of a scrapbook kit, embroidery design, rubber stamp, SVG cutting files, stickers, or any product where the image is the main part of the project, excepting as specified in this License
- May not be used for digital backgrounds, websites or blog templates
May not be used for such things as iPhones, Ipads, Tablets, apps
May not edit or change the images excepting for enlarging and reducing the images
May not be used for coloring pages or any items where the image is the main component of the project except as specified in this agreement
May not be used for Online presentations
- May not be used for obscene, defamatory, libelous or immoral works or for any other purpose which is prohibited by law
The term of this License is for the lifetime of the purchaser and for as long as the terms and conditions of this agreement have been met.
School Websites and Teacher Websites must include the following:
This license agreement supersedes the copyright and use agreements enclosed in each of Karen’s Kids clip art sets. By purchasing this agreement you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all the terms and conditions contained within this license agreement.