School Site Agreement
School Site Agreement
Karen’s Kids printable products, digital clip art designs and illustrations are the creative property of Karen Frandsen of Karen’s Kids Studio and are protected by United States copyright law.
- This Agreement allows the purchaser to download one purchased Karen's Kids printable product or clipart set to their school computers and/or school network lab for use on projects for that school site. School sites in which the images appear must be password protected so only school site students, staff, and volunteers can access the sites.
- The purchaser may not resell, share or distribute Karen’s Kids Images nor the items that the Images appear on or in, to anyone other than the teachers, staff, employees, and parents at that school site.
- Teachers, staff, employees, and volunteers at that site may use the images in the purchased projects for that school site only.
- Images can be downloaded to school site computers only. Individuals must purchase their own sets of clipart for use on personal computers.
2. SCHOOL SITE RESPONSIBILITIES for use of CLIP ART
After purchase, the clip art images may be downloaded to school-site computers or school network labs for use by teachers, staff, and volunteers as follows:
- PDF files: All Images must be SECURED in PDF files.
- Karen’s Kids graphics, may not be posted on a network, modem, Internet, or web page in their original form except as specified in this document.
- Images must be protected when used in flyers or communications: flattened, reduced image size, etc.
- Except for enlarging or reducing the images, users may not change, distort or alter images in any way.
The school site may use Karen’s Kids graphics from the purchased set on school site websites and teacher websites at that school site according to the conditions listed below:
- Images must be reduced in size and protected so they cannot be ‘pulled’ or downloaded from the internet. Use a watermark, reduce resolution, and include the copyright notice.
- The following notice must appear on all website pages containing the images as follows:
- Excepting for enlarging or reducing the images, the images may not be changed, distorted, or altered in any way
- Websites on which the images appear may not be transferred unless Karen's Kids' images are removed.
- School site websites and teacher websites in which the images appear must be password protected and not available to the public.
May not use images on any computers other than those specified in this agreement
May not use images as part of a scrapbook kit, embroidery design, rubber stamp, SVG cutting files, stickers, or any product where the image is the main part of the project, except as specified in this License
- May not be used for digital backgrounds, websites, or blog templates
May not be used for such things as iPhones, Ipads, Tablets, apps
May not edit or change the images except for enlarging and reducing the images
May not be used for coloring pages or any items where the image is the main component of the project except as specified in this agreement
May not be used for Online presentations
- May not be used for obscene, defamatory, libelous, or immoral works or for any other purpose which is prohibited by law
The term of this License is for the lifetime of the purchaser and for as long as the terms and conditions of this agreement have been met.
School Websites and Teacher Websites must include the following:
This license agreement supersedes the copyright and use agreements enclosed in each of Karen’s Kids clip art sets. By purchasing this agreement you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all the terms and conditions contained within this license agreement.
If you would like to talk by phone we would be happy to call you if that is more convenient. Please email me and leave a phone number and a good time to call.