Colorful clip art borders decorate each month with vivid colors, whimsical kids, and images that highlight that month. Your flyers, activity pages, letters, and projects are sure to generate smiles with these animated kids and seasonal themes.
You can reduce these clipart images to create coupons, awards, signs, labels, and more. There are two versions of this set. One version includes 12 different monthly themed borders with the name of the month at the top. The second set includes 12 borders without the name of the month. The borders without monthly names allow you to add your own titles or headings.
12 images include the name of the month.
12 images include the border only without the name of the month. Add your own headers to this set.
- January: Snowflakes are falling and two friends are making snowballs.
- February: Love is in the air and valentines are everywhere. Two kids hold large valentines.
- March: Clovers and four little leprechauns decorate this page.
- April: April showers and spring raindrops are falling on a child in a puddle with an umbrella.
- May: April showers bring May flowers and a few ladybugs too.
- June: Sunken treasure, seaweed and a little diver border June’s page.
- July: Red, white and blue stars announce the arrival of July.
- August: It is the middle of summer and kids are relaxing on the pier.
- September: School begins and two children are reading their favorite books.
- October: Pumpkins, candy corn and a scarecrow decorate this page.
- November: A row of 7 children dressed and ready for their Thanksgiving celebration.
- December: Snow is falling and kids are bundled up for a day of ice skating.
Add giggles, whimsy and character to all your communications and teaching resources with a potpourri of creative seasonal images that border each page.
The advantage of clipart is that you can enlarge and reduce the images allowing you to make large signs or small items like personalized notecards.
Why Teachers Use Them
MORE BORDERS SETS
How Do You Receive Your Products: Once a download is purchased, you will receive an email with a link to your product.
Hello and Welcome,
Whether you DIY with clip art or you prefer ready to use - WELCOME! Karen’s Kids products are decorated with kids...kids with band aids, untied shoes, and sticky fingers. Karen’s Kids products are created for teachers and parents by a mom, grandma, and teacher. I hope Karen’s Kids printables and ready-to-use will be as much fun for you to use as they are for me to create. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have about your product.
Karen’s Kids Studio
Copyright ©Karen’s Kids. All rights reserved by the author/illustrator, Karen Frandsen. This product may be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one person, school, organization, or classroom, and/or sharing is prohibited.
USE OF CLIP ART IMAGES: Non-commercial (not for sale) documents created by the purchaser that include Karen’s Kids images may be distributed by the purchaser in an email or google classroom or over the Internet AS LONG AS THE SITE IS PASSWORD PROTECTED.
USE OF PRINTABLE PRODUCTS: Karen’s Kids Ready-to-Use, printable products may be distributed by the purchaser in an email or google classroom or over the Internet AS LONG AS THE SITE IS PASSWORD PROTECTED.
Karen’s Kids images MAY NOT be posted anywhere including, but not limited to, a network, modem, Internet or web page IN THEIR ORIGINAL FORMAT. Any reproduction beyond these expressed limits is strictly prohibited without the written permission of Karen’s Kids Studio.™ Please contact Karen’s Kids company for more information.
Links you might be interested in: