Kids love getting mail and what a treat to get a postcard from their teacher! 12 different colorful monthly themes. Downloadable, editable cards are not just for kids...they are a great way to communicate with parents, volunteers, guests, and staff. I use these cards to thank volunteers, or to send ‘get well’ wishes and ‘thinking of you’ notes. The cards can be typed on and printed out or printed out first and handwritten.
Your templates are ready to open and type. Once you have added your message save your template and it is ready for minor changes the next time you want to use it.
(Postcards from Teachers SALE: we introduce our new products by offering 50% off and sometimes FREE for 24 hours. If you would like to be notified of a sale or FREEBIE please let me know.
Postcard Themes PDF and PowerPoint Formats
12 PDF Full Color Cards (front of cards) 2 PDF Black White (back of card) 12 PowerPoint Full Color Cards (front of cards) 2 PowerPoint Black White (back of card) Postcard Images (2 cards per 81/2 X 11 page)
- September: School kids sitting reading books, piles of books, apple
- October: Kids holding a blank sign with a row of pumpkins at the bottom
- November: Kids sitting on pumpkins, wheat stalks and fall leaves
- December: Green holly border, kids dressed in mittens and hats
- January: Snowflakes and big winter hats
- February: Row of kids holding a row of valentines that spell out VALENTINE
- March: Little Leprechaun holding up a clover, sitting in a border of clovers
- April: Border of colorful eggs hanging from a vine, kids looking at eggs
- May: Kids peeking out of a field of colorful, large flowers
- June: Two children at the beach, in the sand, starfish, birds, pails of water
- July: Row of marching kids in red, white and blue
- August: 4 children on a hike next to a sign the reads,
- 2 Postcard Back choices
Hello and Welcome,
Whether you DIY with clip art or you prefer ready to use - WELCOME! Karen’s Kids products are decorated with kids...kids with band aids, untied shoes, and sticky fingers. Karen’s Kids products are created for teachers and parents by a mom, grandma, and teacher. I hope Karen’s Kids printables and ready-to-use will be as much fun for you to use as they are for me to create. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have about your product.
Karen’s Kids Studio
Copyright ©Karen’s Kids. All rights reserved by the author/illustrator, Karen Frandsen. This product may be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one person, school, organization, or classroom, and/or sharing is prohibited.
USE OF CLIP ART IMAGES: Non-commercial (not for sale) documents created by the purchaser that include Karen’s Kids images may be distributed by the purchaser in an email or google classroom or over the Internet AS LONG AS THE SITE IS PASSWORD PROTECTED.
USE OF PRINTABLE PRODUCTS: Karen’s Kids Ready-to-Use, printable products may be distributed by the purchaser in an email or google classroom or over the Internet AS LONG AS THE SITE IS PASSWORD PROTECTED.
Karen’s Kids images MAY NOT be posted anywhere including, but not limited to, a network, modem, Internet or web page IN THEIR ORIGINAL FORMAT. Any reproduction beyond these expressed limits is strictly prohibited without the written permission of Karen’s Kids Studio.™ Please contact Karen’s Kids company for more information.
Links you might be interested in: