Kids love getting mail and what a treat to get a postcard from their teacher! 12 different colorful monthly themes. Downloadable, editable cards are not just for kids...they are a great way to communicate with parents, volunteers, guests, and staff. I use these cards to thank volunteers, or to send ‘get well’ wishes and ‘thinking of you’ notes. The cards can be typed on and printed out or printed out first and handwritten.
Your templates are ready to open and type. Once you have added your message save your template and it is ready for minor changes the next time you want to use it.
(Postcards from Teachers SALE: we introduce our new products by offering 50% off for 30 days.)
Postcard Themes PDF and PowerPoint Formats
12 PDF Full Color Cards (front of cards) 2 PDF Black White (back of card) 12 PowerPoint Full Color Cards (front of cards) 2 PowerPoint Black White (back of card) Postcard Images (2 cards per 81/2 X 11 page)
- September: School kids sitting reading books, piles of books, apple
- October: Kids holding a blank sign with a row of pumpkins at the bottom
- November: Kids sitting on pumpkins, wheat stalks and fall leaves
- December: Green holly border, kids dressed in mittens and hats
- January: Snowflakes and big winter hats
- February: Row of kids holding a row of valentines that spell out VALENTINE
- March: Little Leprechaun holding up a clover, sitting in a border of clovers
- April: Border of colorful eggs hanging from a vine, kids looking at eggs
- May: Kids peeking out of a field of colorful, large flowers
- June: Two children at the beach, in the sand, starfish, birds, pails of water
- July: Row of marching kids in red, white and blue
- August: 4 children on a hike next to a sign the reads,
- 2 Postcard Back choices
File Type: Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.